Nutrisystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRI), the leading home delivery weight loss program for men and women, has identified "Super Monday" -- the Monday after the final football game of the season -- as one of the biggest dieting decision days of the year. Based on the Company's proprietary data, there is historically a post-game rally to inquire about the Nutrisystem® Men's Program from men (and sometimes their wives and girlfriends) looking to kick start weight loss.
In response to the demand, football legend and hall of fame quarterback Dan Marino and former football entertainment reporter, Jillian Barberie Reynolds, are encouraging people to lose weight and stay fit as they both have on the Nutrisystem Program. As part of the motivational “Super Monday” campaign, Nutrisystem is launching a “Pledge to Lose” contest with a chance to win the Nutrisystem® program for one year, autographed Dan and Jillian memorabilia and a grand prize of an all-inclusive trip for two to the Bahamas. Anyone can enter by “liking” the Company’s Facebook page and completing an entry form starting today and joining the pledge to lose ( http://www.facebook.com/Nutrisystem).
According to Nutrisystem, which is a leader in diet plans for men, Monday is the biggest diet decision day of the week and Mondays after holiday weekends are even bigger. Game day for the final football game of the season has become a national holiday of sorts and, for millions of Americans, hitting the scale the day-after can be a real wake-up call.
Four-time Super Bowl champion and legendary Hall of Fame quarterback, Terry Bradshaw, who lost 32 pounds* on Nutrisystem, says, "It makes perfect sense. You go for the chips, you go long for the guacamole and you just keep going. Then, you wake up the next day and think, 'Man, I gotta do something I know will work. I need a winning game plan.'”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV