Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor, LLP are investigating the sale of WMS Industries, Inc. (“WMS”) (NYSE: WMS) to Scientific Games Corporation for shareholders. Under the terms of the proposed deal, which is valued at approximately $1.5 billion, WMS shareholders will only receive $26.00 in cash for each share of WMS stock owned. The merger is expected to close by the end of 2013.
If you are an affected investor, and you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, please contact Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 239-4568, via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com or Patrick Powers, at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost or fee to you.
The WMS sale investigation centers on whether WMS shareholders are receiving adequate compensation for their shares in the buyout, whether the transaction undervalues WMS stock, and whether WMS’s board attempted to obtain the highest share price for all shareholders prior to agreeing to the deal. According to shareholder rights attorney Patrick Powers, “Based on the proposed sale price, the size of the deal and other factors, we are investigating whether this transaction properly values WMS stock. We will be seeking to obtain the highest share price for all shareholders.”
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor, LLP is a boutique litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV