Our Favorite Tweets: Jan. 31
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Would you say she is, wait for it, off Key? Heyoo RT @jeffmacke: $RIMM is down 24% since naming Alicia Keys as Chief Hip Adviser.#herfault— Ross Tucker (@RossTucker) January 31, 2013
Every time Twitter goes down, an angel gets its wings.Wait, that's not right.— Chris Ciaccia (@Commodity_Bull) January 31, 2013
I'm having massive Internet problems today, not just Twitter. May open the bourbon bottle early. Apologies for being AWOL.— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) January 31, 2013
If a confirmation hearing can't be live-tweeted, did it really happen?— Matt O'Brien (@ObsoleteDogma) January 31, 2013
I'd be more upset about Twitter being down if I understood how it worked in the first place.— Kevin Depew (@kevindepew) January 31, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV