Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Both Walt Disney (DIS) and its CEO Bob Iger are winners, Jim Cramer told Nicole Urken at TheStreet.com Wednesday, as he opined on the company's latest better-than-expected earnings.
Cramer said that despite Iger telling investors that he would deliver on his promises, investors were still worried that ESPN had peaked and domestic travel would be crimped at Disney theme parks. Questions also circled about what Disney would do with its Lucasfilm acquisition.
But in the end, advertising at ESPN was up and theme park attendance was strong, just as Iger predicted, and the company also has big plans for the Lucasfilm brands. That's why Cramer said investors should buy Disney on any weakness.To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV