MMT Expands Distribution, Demos Monitor2Go At Macworld 2013
BOSTON and SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MACWORLD -- Mobile Monitor Technologies (MMT), innovator of portable displays, today at Macworld 2013 announced the expanded distribution of their Monitor2Go mobile displays on Amazon.com. Demonstrations of the product including use with iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch, and MacBook® will be available January 31 through February 2 in booth #324 at the Moscone Center.
Monitor2Go is a portable display designed to serve as the ultimate entertainment and productivity peripheral for all iDevices. Monitor2Go provides seamless media transfer from the small screen of iPads ®, iPhones ®, iPod® touch, MacBooks ® and PC notebooks to Monitor2Go's 15.6" HD+ display for optimal media sharing, extended visual workspace, and delivery of impactful presentations. Some use case examples are below:
- With the iPhone ®/iPod® touch enjoy an instant mobile theater on the go in Full HD, via HDMI connectivity.
- Serving also as a protective casing for your iPad ®, your tablet is now secure when sharing presentations. Mirror the iPad ® screen and say goodbye to fingerprints and covered content during demonstrations, and remove hand navigation from the audience's view - with Monitor2Go, multi-touch interaction has never looked this good.
- For your MacBook/PC laptop, work thirty percent more productively with a second display. Connect to any Mac or Windows laptop via a simple USB cable. You can even daisy chain up to 6 Monitor2Go units off a host computer's single USB port.
Starting at $299, Monitor2Go is immediately available at Amazon.com and PC Connection. Attendees of Macworld can enjoy a $20/unit discount for each Monitor2Go by simply emailing Macworld@mmt2.com .
About MMT Massachusetts-based Mobile Monitor Technologies, LLC (MMT) ( www.mmt2.com) specializes in lightweight durable portable displays for mobile professionals and consumers.All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. SOURCE Mobile Monitor Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV