Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV):
|-Vivica A. Fox, Actress and Small Business Advocate|
|-Roberto Barragan, President and CEO, Valley Economic Development Center|
|-Tara N. Spain, Director of Community Relations, Travelers|
|-Jacqueline Sharp, Owner of Los Angeles based small business, Fort|
|-60 Los Angeles area small business owners|
Travelers and the Valley Economic Development Center will host a dinner celebration to honor local small business owners who have completed the Small Business Risk Education program.
|Friday, February 1, 2013|
|*MEDIA INTERVIEWS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED ON SITE OR IN ADVANCE*|
|Sheraton Universal Hotel|
|333 Universal Hollywood Drive, 21 st Floor|
|Universal City, CA 91608|
IN MORE DETAIL:Designed by the Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV), one of the nation’s largest insurers of small businesses, and Valley Economic Development Center (VEDC), the largest non-profit small business lender in California, SBRE leverages the unique expertise of both organizations and provides insurance literacy and risk management training to women and minority entrepreneurs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV