Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Jim Cramer told Lindsey Bell at TheStreet.com Thursday he hopes to find out when he interviews Dunkin's CEO on "Mad Money" tonight.
Cramer said he wants to hear from the CEO whether the coffee bull market is still raging and what the company's expansion plans are both here in the U.S., where the chain is largely an East Coast phenomenon, and also overseas.Is Dunkin the stock to own? Cramer said his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV