AKRON, Ohio, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer James F. Pearson will conduct an investor presentation at the 2013 Credit Suisse Energy Summit on Tuesday, February 5, 2013, at 2:45 p.m. ET.
A live webcast of the presentation and slides associated with the event will be available on FirstEnergy's investor information website, www.firstenergycorp.com/ir, by clicking 2013 Credit Suisse Energy Summit. The company plans to post the slide presentation to the website before markets open on February 5, 2013.
The webcast and presentation will be archived on FirstEnergy's website.
FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and West Virginia. Its diverse generating fleet features non-emitting nuclear, scrubbed baseload coal, natural gas, hydro and pumped-storage hydro and other renewables, and has a total generating capacity of more than 20,000 megawatts. Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter @FirstEnergyCorp.SOURCE FirstEnergy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV