NetSpend To Announce Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2012 Results On February 13th
NetSpend Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTSP), a leading provider of general-purpose reloadable prepaid debit cards and related financial services, today announced that the company will present its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 results on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. ET via dial-in conference call and online webcast.
Interested parties may dial 877-288-1043 or 970-315-0267 (international); or visit http://investor.netspend.com to listen via webcast. A replay of the call will be available at 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 (international); conference ID: 96037708 until February 20, 2013, and a replay of the webcast will be available for one year on the company's website.
NetSpend is a leading provider of general-purpose reloadable prepaid debit cards and related financial services to the estimated 68 million underbanked consumers in the United States who do not have a traditional bank account or who rely on alternative financial services. The Company's mission is to develop products and services that empower underbanked consumers with the convenience, security and freedom to be self-banked. Headquartered in Austin, TX, NetSpend is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol NTSP. Please visit http://www.netspend.com for more information.Follow NetSpend on Twitter: http://twitter.com/netspend or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/netspend
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV