- end the practice of placing male heirs before their elder sisters in the line of succession; and
- remove legal provisions that render heirs who marry Roman Catholics ineligible to succeed to the Throne.
Harper Government Introduces Legislation To Give Canadian Assent To Changes To The Laws Governing The Royal Line Of Succession
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.