Monetate More Than Doubles Revenue, Client Base And Employees In 2012, As Marketers Realize The Power Of Big Data For Personalization
PHILADELPHIA, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Monetate, a leading technology solution that allows online marketers to leverage Big Data to create personalized online customer experiences, had a pivotal 2012, more than doubling its revenues, client list and employee base over the course of the year. The firm signed over 100 enterprise brands, including Macy's, White Stuff, Patagonia, Tommy Hilfiger, Lee Jeans, Frontier Airlines and National Geographic.
Chief marketing officers seeking to create a customer-centric online experience were a primary driver of Monetate's growth, with continued broad adoption particularly in the retail, travel, financial and media sectors. The introduction of the firm's Certified Partner Program, and continued international expansion, also drove company growth.
"2012 was the year marketers began to understand it isn't Big Data alone, but Big Data tied to action, which is the key to creating a relevant and personal customer interaction that increases brand loyalty and drives revenue," said David Brussin, CEO and Founder of Monetate. "Our ability to enable brands to aggregate everything they know about a customer to create meaningful and engaging online experiences was a critical factor in our success in 2012."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV