UBM Launches IFSEC Global.com -- A New Online Community Connecting The Entire Security And Fire Buying Chain
LONDON, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM, the company behind IFSEC and FIREX, the world's leading international security and fire events, has today announced the launch of IFSEC Global.com ( www.ifsecglobal.com), an online community for security and fire safety professionals.
Marking the next step in the IFSEC brand's 40-year history, the new website will provide an information-hungry business community with expert articles, downloadable whitepapers, product reviews, and research.
To celebrate the launch, the IFSEC community has contributed nominations for the 40 most influential people in the global security and fire industries. Find out who has made the IFSEC 40 here: http://www.ifsecglobal.com/author.asp?section_id=414&doc_id=558743.IFSEC Global.com brings together content and expertise from UBM's former websites, Info4Security and Info4Fire, and offers a platform for installers, end users, distributors, and manufacturers alike to share best-practices and knowledge in a community built especially for them. Robert Ratcliff, the site's new Content and Community Manager, notes: "In the globalized, fast-paced market that we now see, it has never been more important to keep up with the issues and new ideas that the industry is facing. "I am really excited to be involved with the next evolution of IFSEC, the most vibrant brand in the global security and fire industry, as we become a year-round experience. I look forward to inviting people to become registered users of the community and join the conversation." IFSEC Global.com is published in partnership with UBM DeusM, the integrated marketing services arm of UBM, which has launched more than 45 online communities for B2B audiences in the past two years. These sites have won more than 65 awards among them.
For further information about IFSEC Global.com please contact:
- Editorial enquiries – Robert Ratcliff, Content and Community Manager Robert.Ratcliff@ubm.com
- Advertising enquiries – Tana Forte, Customer Solutions Manager Tana.Forte@ubm.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV