Children International Receives Crisis Preparation And Response Humanitarian Award In Philippines Third Consecutive Year
"We are honored to receive these awards," said Jack McCanna, vice president of Children International's Program Services. "Working in the Philippines since 1982, Children International has responded to help residents impacted by numerous typhoons and remains committed to helping residents prepare for and respond during times of crisis."
To help a child living in poverty, visit www.children.org.
About Children International: Established in 1936, Children International is an award-winning humanitarian organization with its headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri. The organization has been recognized by Forbes magazine and Consumers Digest as a leading charity. Children International 's programs benefit approximately 340,000 children and their families in 11 countries around the world, including Chile , Colombia , the Dominican Republic , Ecuador , Guatemala , Honduras , India , Mexico , the Philippines , the United States and Zambia . For more information about Children International or to sponsor a child , visit www.children.org .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV