Teacher Retirement Fund Plans Big River Steel Buy
Hopkins said the teacher retirement fund could stand to gain a 40 percent return on its investment within five years. The fund's portion of the investment will rest in an escrow account until it's certain the plant will be built.
"If the Legislature approves it, there will be a steel mill in Osceola, Arkansas," he said.
Associated Press writer Jeannie Nuss contributed to this story.___ Follow Chuck Bartels on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cbartelsLIT
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV