Mexico's Pavilion Opens At International Tourism Fair Of Spain (FITUR)
Secretary Ruiz Massieu is accompanied in Spain by the Governor of Quintana Roo, Roberto Borge Angulo, the Governor of Puebla, Rafael Moreno Valle, the Governor of Nayarit, Roberto Sandoval Castaneda, Secretary General of the UNWTO, Taleb Rifai, the Ambassador of Mexico in Spain, Francisco Ramirez Acuna, the Director General of Fonatur, Hector Gomez Barraza, CEO of the Mexico Tourism Board, Rodolfo Lopez Negrete, and Undersecretary of Tourist Operations, Carlos Joaquin Gonzalez, as well as local Ministers of Tourism, legislators and special guests.
Secretary Ruiz Massieu emphasized recent comments from President Pena Nieto, saying Mexico is committed to strengthening the friendship, solidarity and economic cooperation Mexico has with Spain.
SOURCE Secretary of Tourism, Mexico
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV