Mexico's Pavilion Opens At International Tourism Fair Of Spain (FITUR)
MADRID, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Secretary of Tourism, Claudia Ruiz Massieu opened Mexico's pavilion at the International Tourism Fair of Madrid (Fitur). Fitur is considered one of the leading business forums in the tourism industry and is taking place from January 30 th – February 3 rd. The Mexican pavilion was visited by the Princes of Spain, Felipe De Borbon and Letizia Ortiz.
Secretary Ruiz Massieu said that participation in events like Fitur is fundamental in turning Mexico into a world class destination.
104 Mexican exhibitors will be holding meetings with global, industry leaders. The destinations participating in the meetings are Baja California Sur, Los Cabos, Cancun, Mexico City, Chihuahua, Durango, Acapulco, Guadalajara, Guanajuato, Hidalgo, Jalisco, Queretaro, Morelos, Merida, Nuevo Leon, Oaxaca, Puebla, Riviera Maya, Riviera Nayarit, San Luis Potosi, Sinaloa, Tabasco, Veracruz, Yucatan and Zacatecas.
Industry leaders that will also be holding meetings in Fitur 2013 include hotel chains such as Aakbal, Camino Real, City Express, Best Western, Hyatt Regency, Grupo Posadas and Oasis Hotels will be attending along with the following tour operators: All Mexico, Pilgrimages and Travel Center, Travel Tours Mexico Viamex, Condor Verde Travel, Hotelbeds, Juliatours, Incotravel Mexico, Kinich Coyol Travel, Ketzaltours, Incoming Mexico, Mexico Touring, Mexico Overseas, Mexitours DMC, Mextrotter, Native Trails Mexico, Mexican Pe-Tra Operator, Premier Travel, Viva Zapata, Travel Hispanic America and Mexico with Friendship Travel.FITUR is one of the leading tourism forums hosting 9,506 companies from 167 countries and over 119,000 participants, including more than 6,000 journalists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV