NEW YORK, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), a leading global marketing and communications company, finished with two of the top five honors in The Gunn Report 2012 Most Awarded Network and Most Awarded Digital Agencies in the World.
For the seventh straight year, BBDO was named the Most Awarded Network in the World. DDB was ranked the second Most Awarded Network for the fourth year running. Since 1999, Omnicom Networks, DDB, BBDO, and TBWA continue to be the most awarded companies in the world, winning 32 of 40 Network of the Year awards.
AlmapBBDO and Tribal DDB ( Amsterdam) placed in the top five of the Most Awarded Digital Agencies. AlmapBBDO and Adam&Eve DDB were also among the top five Most Awarded Agencies.
"Topping the Gunn Report for more than a decade is a testament to the fact that Omnicom agencies continue to attract and retain the best creative talent in the business," said John Wren, President and CEO, Omnicom "We want to congratulate all of our agencies for the record number of awards they received for their client work across disciplines and around the globe. It truly is impressive."Omnicom agencies were recognized around the world for their work in 2012. Here are a few highlights among many:
- For an unprecedented sixth year in a row, BBDO topped The Big Won Directory and five Omnicom firms out of ten were the most awarded creative agencies in the world. In addition, Omnicom won the holding company category for the third year running.
- Adweek named PHD Media Agency of the Year
- Latinworks won Advertising Age's Multicultural Agency of the Year for the second consecutive year.
- DDB was named Campaign's Advertising Network of the year
- Ketchum was named 2012 Agency of the Year by PRWeek.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts