New Year’s resolutions for productivity and efficiency in the home or office can become a reality with the new Microsoft Office software assortment now available at nationwide Office Depot (NYSE:ODP) retail store locations and online at www.officedepot.com.
Starting at just $99.99, the new Office features smarter applications that are optimized for the touch capabilities of Windows 8. And to remain fully connected, cloud services featured in the new Office help customers remain in touch with the documents and settings they need, across multiple devices, from virtually anywhere – where and when they need them.
“At Office Depot, we are in constant pursuit of the most innovative, time-saving products and solutions for our customers, and our Microsoft-accredited store associates are standing by to help every step of the way,” said Randy Wick, Vice President of Merchandising for Office Depot.
As an added bonus, customers who buy any new Office software from Office Depot get:
- FREE $10 Office Depot gift card (for use on next purchase)
- FREE McAfee Multi-Access Security (All-in-One Protection for PC/tablet/smartphone) for three devices
- FREE Office software installation on one PC (in-store only)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts