With signs pointing to the fact that the rise of stubble could be to blame for decline of the kiss, Gillette® [NYSE: PG] has asked Canadians to weigh in through a nationwide survey and by launching the Kiss & Tell live experiment. The Kiss & Tell live experiment will travel to Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver to find out if women prefer to kiss men with stubble or smooth shaven skin.
A recent survey* commissioned by Gillette revealed that while the majority of Canadian women aged 18-34 think men with stubble are masculine and sexy, almost one in four have avoided kissing a guy because he had facial hair. Adding to that one in seven of these women mention that kissing a guy with facial hair has irritated or scraped their face. Simply put, overall three quarters of women 18-34 prefer to kiss a guy who is smooth or clean shaven. Results of the survey raise the question: Is kissing in Canada on the decline due to the fault of men not shaving as frequently? If so, women across the country now have the opportunity to say ‘It’s not you, it’s your razor.’
“Kissing is a crucial part of relationships. It signifies intimacy between two people and is the starting point to building a meaningful connection and a longer-lasting intimacy,” said Marni Kinrys, dating expert and the founder of The Wing Girl Method. “While stubble can be a good look on some men, waking up with facial skin discomfort or even a slight stubble burn is a less desirable side-effect for their partner.”
Kicking off on February 12 at Toronto’s Eaton Centre, women and their stubbled guys are invited to participate in the Kiss & Tell live experiment in-person– first kissing with stubble, then shaving, then kissing without – to reveal what women prefer. The experiment continues at Montreal’s Complexe Desjardins on February 14 and the tour’s final stop will be at Vancouver’s Pacific Centre on February 18.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV