SHFL Entertainment To Present "A Better Game" At 2013 International Casino Exhibition
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SHFL entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: SHFL) ("SHFL" or the "Company") will show how its iGaming offerings and other product lines offer "A Better Game" during the 2013 International Casino Exhibition ("ICE") at the ExCel London International Exhibition & Convention Centre, February 5-7, 2013. Product demonstrations will be available at stand #S6-340.
"ICE provides us with an excellent opportunity to highlight our most cutting-edge solutions to meet our European customers' needs," said Gavin Isaacs, Chief Executive Officer for SHFL. "Over half of our business is in the international marketplace, and our European customers are important constituents of our business. With our recently established Gibraltar and Alderney operations, we are also delighted to demonstrate our suite of iGaming products for the European online marketplace."SHFL's exhibit will feature products from each of its five product categories – iGaming, utilities, proprietary table games, electronic table systems, and slot machines – and will emphasize how it provides… …A Better iGaming Experience SHFL will feature its suite of specialty table games available for online play, which includes Three Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold'em, Casino War, Fortune Pai Gow Poker, Mississippi Stud, Let It Ride, Four Card Poker, Crazy 4 Poker, Raise It Up, Six Card Poker and blackjack with Bet the Set, Royal Match, and King's Bounty side bets. Using thin-client, elastic cloud technology, SHFL's state-of-the-art online platform and its iGaming products are designed to fit seamlessly into a variety of online operations. The Company will highlight the advanced capabilities of its HTML5-based mobile games, spotlighting the high quality and compelling nature of the game content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV