- Special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches give consumers who are managing their weight a warm, satisfying and delicious breakfast choice. Available in three varieties (Sausage, Egg and Cheese; Ham, Egg, and Pepper Jack Cheese; and Egg with Vegetables and Pepper Jack Cheese), these new sandwiches have between 180-240 calories and are good sources of protein and fiber. They are ready from the microwave in just 90 seconds. The sandwiches are another way Special K give weight managers a delicious way to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Special K Red Berry waffles are low in fat, a good source of fiber and offer the great taste consumers expect from their trusted weigh management partner. They build on the appeal of the popular Special K Red Berry cereal and provide a warm and delicious way to stay on track.
- Eggo Drizzlers are home-style waffles with delicious blueberry or strawberry topping packets included. They are ideal for parents looking for a tasty breakfast that kids will love to eat. Parents will also be glad that the toppings contain 35 percent less sugar than traditional syrup.
- MorningStar Farms Mediterranean Chickpea vegetarian burgers offer a new option for people looking flavorful meat alternatives made with simple, familiar ingredients such as chickpeas, garlic, red onion, and spinach. The burgers taste great while having 110 calories and 70 percent less fat than a regular burger. They are also a good source of protein.
Kellogg Heats Up The Frozen Food Segment With Innovations From Special K®, Eggo® And MorningStar Farms®
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.