RTI Biologics Inc. (RTI) (Nasdaq: RTIX), a leading provider of orthopedic and other biologic implants, announced today that it plans to release financial results from the fourth quarter and year end 2012 on Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013 prior to the market open.
RTI will host a conference call and simultaneous audio webcast to discuss the fourth quarter and year end 2012 results at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day. The conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 383-7419. The webcast can be accessed through the investor section of RTI’s website at www.rtix.com. A replay of the conference call will be available on the RTI website for one month following the call.
About RTI Biologics Inc.
RTI Biologics Inc. is a leading provider of sterile biologic implants for surgeries around the world with a commitment to advancing science, safety and innovation. RTI prepares human donated tissue and animal tissue for transplantation through extensive testing and screening and using proprietary processes. These allograft and xenograft implants are used in orthopedic, dental and other specialty surgeries.RTI’s innovations continuously raise the bar of science and safety for biologics – from being the first company to offer precision-tooled bone implants and assembled technology to maximize each gift of donation, to inventing validated sterilization processes that include viral inactivation steps. The BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process, the Tutoplast® Tissue Sterilization Process and the Cancelle™ SP Demineralization Process have a combined record of more than four million implants distributed with zero incidence of implant-associated infection. These processes have been validated by tissue type to inactivate or remove viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores from the tissue while maintaining biocompatibility and functionality.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV