ExactTarget Announces Timing Of Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Financial Results
ExactTarget (NYSE:ET), a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions, announced that its financial results for the fourth quarter 2012 and full-year 2012 will be released after the market close on Thursday, Feb. 21.
ExactTarget will host a conference call at 5 p.m. Eastern to discuss the results with the investment community.
To access the call from the U.S., dial 866.831.6267 or 617.213.8857 internationally. A live webcast of the call will also be available at www.ExactTarget.com/Investor.
An audio replay of the call will be available until Feb. 28, 2013 at 888.286.8010 or 617.801.6888 internationally. To access the replay, reference Conference ID 16981124.About ExactTarget ExactTarget is a leading global provider of cross-channel interactive marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, Websites and marketing automation. ExactTarget’s suite of integrated applications enable marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven digital marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with offices in North America, Europe, South America and Australia, ExactTarget trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “ET.” For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV