GSI Commerce, a leading provider of omnichannel commerce and interactive marketing solutions, and social commerce software leader 8thBridge, today announced the integration of 8thBridge’s social commerce platform, 8thBridge Graphite™, with GSI’s webstore technology, marketing services products, and agency services.
The strategic partnership, which taps into the friends of more than one billion consumers on the social graph, will empower the world’s leading brands and retailers to drive, monetize and track social commerce at unparalleled scale.
“For the first time, social engagement and commerce capabilities are available across GSI’s connected consumer experience, enabling earned value creation and revenue generation—all grounded with powerful analytics,” said Reuben Hendell, chief strategy officer for GSI Commerce. “Our partnership with 8thBridge, the only company to have cracked the social commerce code, moves social commerce from the top of the purchasing funnel through the entire funnel, and allows GSI to weave social functionality throughout our commerce ecosystems as a true performance channel.”
GSI’s integration of 8thBridge’s social commerce technology across its end-to-end commerce platform will enable brands and retailers to:
- Better engage with their customers and brand advocates
- Build immediate and long-term communal value to drive loyalty
- Convert on social as a direct and indirect sales channel
- Harvest rich social data insights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts