Graco Inc. (NYSE:GGG) has been named by WorkplaceDynamics as one of the top 150 places to work in the United States. WorkplaceDynamics surveyed more than 870 companies with 1,000 or more employees and Graco was ranked No. 36 nationwide.
“It is an honor to be recognized as one of the elite work places in the country,” said Patrick J. McHale, Graco President and CEO. “We are committed to providing our employees with an engaging work environment, opportunities for career advancement, and a competitive compensation and benefits structure to attract and retain top talent and help us achieve our strategic goals.”
The National Top Workplaces list was determined solely by feedback gathered through an objective employee survey. The survey was conducted by Workplace Dynamics LLP, in conjunction with 30 leading regional newspapers.
Details about the National Top Workplaces, a full list of the Top 150 companies, the survey methodology, and factors that drive organizational health are available at www.topworkplaces.com.ABOUT GRACOGraco Inc. supplies technology and expertise for the management of fluids and coatings in both industrial and commercial applications. It designs, manufactures and markets systems and equipment to move, measure, control, dispense and spray fluid and coating materials. A recognized leader in its specialties, Minneapolis-based Graco serves customers around the world in the manufacturing, processing, construction, and maintenance industries. For additional information about Graco Inc., please visit us at www.graco.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV