NEW YORK, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ATTORNEY ADVERTISING -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of WMS Industries, Inc. ("WMS Industries" or the "Company") (NYSE:WMS) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Scientific Games Corporation (NasdaqGS:SGMS). The transaction is valued at approximately $1.5 billion or $26.00 per share.
This investigation concerns whether the Board of Directors of WMS Industries breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the proposed transaction, and whether the Company has disclosed all material information to shareholders about the transaction.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of WMS Industries, you can assist this investigation by contacting either
Peretz Bronstein or
Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number. Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV