Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX) (TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end interconnect solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences during the first quarter of 2013:
- Stifel Nicolaus Technology Conference in San FranciscoManagement is scheduled to present on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 10:55 a.m. Pacific Time.
- Barclays Second Annual Big Data Conference in San FranciscoManagement is scheduled to present on Monday, February 11, 2013 at 8:15 a.m. Pacific Time.
- Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit in San FranciscoManagement is scheduled to present on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
- Piper Jaffray TMT Conference in New YorkManagement is scheduled to present on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
A webcast of the live event as well as a replay will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://ir.mellanox.com.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance capability. Mellanox offers a choice of fast interconnect products: adapters, switches, software and silicon that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage and financial services. More information is available at www.mellanox.com.Mellanox, BridgeX, ConnectX, CORE-Direct, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniScale, PhyX, SwitchX, Virtual Protocol Interconnect and Voltaire are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Connect-IB, CoolBox, FabricIT, Mellanox Federal Systems, Mellanox Software Defined Storage, MetroX, MLNX-OS, ScalableHPC, Unbreakable-Link, UFM and Unified Fabric Manager are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts