- BT Inbound Contact: harnessing the reach and reliability of BT's global voice network and employing its intelligence to route and queue calls all around the world. BT Inbound Contact allows organizations to provide a uniform service across all contact centers, providing callers, regardless of geographical location, with the same range of access numbers and routing plans. This helps international organizations present themselves as local operators and allows them to connect customers and agents across multiple contact centers, minimizing the need for investments in call routing technologies. As part of the enhancements announced today, BT Inbound Contact is being rolled out to eight new countries throughout the next 12 months including Chile, Colombia, Turkey, Thailand, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Venezuela and Romania offering organizations cost savings on average of 30% by avoiding the use for international numbers, which incur higher access charges for organizations and are more expensive for customers to call.
- BT Auto Contact is an automated system that allows customers to use self-service technology to deal with simple, routine queries in a convenient manner. It allows organizations to focus resources on managing more complex customer enquiries, offering cost savings in agents' time of up to 90 per cent. BT is expanding its cloud-based self service solutions to the US and Latin America, in addition to existing capabilities in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- BT Cloud Contact enables agents to work from any location, meaning experts are available 'on demand' regardless of where or how the customer enquiry is made. Customers get consistently higher service and enterprises can make the most of the skills and expertise spread throughout their organization. BT Cloud Contact's technology allows organizations to flex capacity in line with operational needs and is available as a "pay-as-you-go" service. BT Cloud Contact will benefit from new features such as "desktop connectors", allowing organizations to incorporate more information on agents' desktop to help better serve customers. BT is also introducing Cisco SocialMiner to provide social media tools for agents using BT Cloud Contact. This allows cloud-based scanning and monitoring of social media networks, incorporating those into normal contact center operations to help provide a fully omnichannel experience. Relevant social media posts can then be presented to agents as a live feed which they can then choose to action.
- BT Onsite Contact: building on the success of BT Cloud Contact, BT Onsite contact has been enhanced for mid-market organizations, allowing for transparent capture and routing of customer requests, regardless of channel of contact.
- BT Optimize Contact: launched as a cloud service from £30 per user per month, BT Optimize Contact is a suite of optimization tools that gives deeper insight into contact center operations, from who is making contact, when and how, to staffing and service levels, helping organizations maximize efficiencies and improve customer service. This new BT capability is being delivered in a way that allows organizations to flex up and down in line with operational needs.
BT Contact: Customer Service Fit For The "Omnichannel Generation"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.