GE Capital, Corporate Finance today announced the addition of Colin Guheen as a senior vice president on its food and beverage industry team, where he will underwrite and manage commercial finance for mid-sized companies across the U.S.
Mr. Guheen comes to GE Capital following nine years as an equity analyst with Cowen & Co. A Chartered Financial Analyst, Mr. Guheen earned the top ranking in The Wall Street Journal’s “Best on the Street” survey of analysts in the food and beverage sector.
Mr. Guheen joins a food and beverage specialty team with collectively more than 75 years of experience in financing the industry:
- Chris Nay, senior managing director – A 16 year veteran of GE Capital, Mr. Nay leads the food and beverage specialty financing team. Prior to joining GE, he was a member of Ernst & Young’s audit team, where he worked with high growth venture backed companies.
- Robert Seltzer, managing director – eastern U.S. – Mr. Seltzer has worked for GE for 24 years, 14 of which were spent in sales and commercial leadership roles.
- David Hasenbalg, managing director – western U.S. – Before joining GE Capital in 1996, Mr. Hasenbalg held various managerial roles with E & J Gallo Winery.
- Paul Baisley, managing director – central U.S. – Mr. Baisley is a 12 year veteran of GE Capital and began his career as a food broker, followed by 10 years of work as a sales representative and manager in the industry.
- Loren Trotta, senior vice president, food and beverage industry research analyst – Ms. Trotta is a CPA with an MBA in finance and has been covering Food, Beverage and Agribusiness for GE Capital since 2008.
“By fielding a team of food and beverage industry experts, we’re uniquely positioned to offer financing structures that meet customer needs,” said Chris Nay, senior managing director—food and beverage for GE Capital, Corporate Finance. “What’s more, borrowers benefit from access to GE know-how, from management best practices to energy savings, water treatment and more.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts