- Chris Nay, senior managing director – A 16 year veteran of GE Capital, Mr. Nay leads the food and beverage specialty financing team. Prior to joining GE, he was a member of Ernst & Young’s audit team, where he worked with high growth venture backed companies.
- Robert Seltzer, managing director – eastern U.S. – Mr. Seltzer has worked for GE for 24 years, 14 of which were spent in sales and commercial leadership roles.
- David Hasenbalg, managing director – western U.S. – Before joining GE Capital in 1996, Mr. Hasenbalg held various managerial roles with E & J Gallo Winery.
- Paul Baisley, managing director – central U.S. – Mr. Baisley is a 12 year veteran of GE Capital and began his career as a food broker, followed by 10 years of work as a sales representative and manager in the industry.
- Loren Trotta, senior vice president, food and beverage industry research analyst – Ms. Trotta is a CPA with an MBA in finance and has been covering Food, Beverage and Agribusiness for GE Capital since 2008.
GE Capital, Corporate Finance Adds Top-Ranked Food & Beverage Analyst To Industry Team
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts