Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMAT) will hold a conference call to discuss its financial results for the first quarter of FY2013, strategies, and business outlook, on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT).
A live webcast of the call will be available on the Applied Materials website at: http://www.appliedmaterials.com/investor-relations. A replay will be available beginning on February 13 at 8:00 p.m. ET (5:00 p.m. PT) and remain available on the website for one year.
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductors, flat panel displays and solar photovoltaic products. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. Learn more at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV