Healthy Financials And Appropriate Risk Management Practices Are Essential For Companies In Aerospace And Defense, Advises Frost & Sullivan
"Borrowing from different sources instead of depending on a single source is slowly gaining momentum," remarked Bharath. "This strategy increases the interest rate risk and the responsibility is on CFOs to adopt appropriate risk management and mitigation practices, such as interest rate swaps and forward rate agreements."
Also, other risks involved with regular operations such as credit risk, liquidity risk, foreign exchange risk and interest rate risk need to be addressed using suitable risk management practices, such as bank guarantees and interest rate swaps.
"Maintenance of fixed assets, including land, buildings, civil works and other infrastructure facilities also play a key role in ensuring smooth operations, which in turn directly impacts profitability," concluded Bharath. "Effective cash flow management and a strong focus on free cash flow generation are critical to achieving excellence in financial and risk management."
Financial Assessment of the Global Aerospace & Defense, Airlines and Airport Services Industries is part of the Business and Financial Services subscription. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: Financial Assessment of Global Packaged Food Industry, Financial Assessment of Global Communications Industry, Financial Assessment of Global Banking Industry, Financial Assessment of Global Insurance Industry. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.Frost & Sullivan's Business and Financial Services group serves clients around the world in all aspects of financial analysis, market research and monitoring, due diligence, idea generation, opportunity analysis, investment valuation, and other proprietary research. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV