CARMIEL, Israel, Jan. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE-MKT:PLX) (TASE:PLX), announced today that new clinical data on taliglucerase alfa will be presented at the 9th Annual Meeting of the Lysosomal Disease Network: WORLD Symposium 2013 being held February 13-15 in Orlando, Florida.
Gregory Pastores, M.D., Associate Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics and Director of the Neurogenetics Laboratory at The New York University School of Medicine and study investigator will deliver an oral presentation titled: "Plant Cell–Expressed Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase: Taliglucerase Alfa as Therapy for Gaucher Disease in Adults Patients Previously Treated with Imiglucerase: 24-Month Results," on Friday, February 15, 2013 at 11:00 AM ET. These results will also be presented during the poster sessions, which will take place on Wednesday, February 13 from 4:30-6:30 PM ET and on Thursday, February 14 from 4:30-6:00 PM ET.
Additionally, Professor Ari Zimran, M.D., Director of the Gaucher Clinic, Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel, and study investigator will present two posters on taliglucerase alfa during the poster sessions. The titles are as follows:
- "Long-Term Safety and Efficacy Data of Taliglucerase Alfa, a Plant Cell–Expressed Recombinant Glucocerebrosidase, in the Treatment of Naïve Gaucher Disease Patients: 36-Month Results."
- "A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Safety and Efficacy Study of Two Dose Levels of Taliglucerase Alfa in Pediatric Patients with Gaucher Disease."
CONTACT: Investor Contact Marcy Nanus The Trout Group, LLC 646-378-2927 email@example.com Media Contact Kari Watson MacDougall Biomedical Communications 781-235-3060 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV