- Fourth quarter and full-year 2012 net sales increase 11.7% and 9.3%, respectively
- Fourth quarter earnings per share-diluted of $0.66 as reported and $0.74 adjusted
- Full-year 2012 earnings per share-diluted of $2.89 as reported and $3.24 adjusted
- Outlook for 2013 net sales reaffirmed, earnings per share-diluted increased:
- Full-year net sales expected to increase 5-7%, driven primarily by volume
- Reported earnings per share-diluted expected to be $3.47 to $3.56
- Adjusted earnings per share-diluted expected to increase 10-12% and be in the $3.56 to $3.63 range, greater than the previous estimate of an 8-10% increase
Hershey Announces Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2012 Results; Updates Outlook For 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.