- Adjusted diluted earnings per share increased 8.0 percent to $2.15 from $1.99 in 2011.
- Gross profit as a percent of net sales improved to 18.4 percent compared to 17.1 percent in 2011.
- Bemis' facility consolidation program contributed savings of approximately $8 million in 2012.
- Cash provided by operations totaled $421 million, reflecting continued emphasis on cost management.
- Management set guidance for the first quarter and full year 2013:
- First quarter adjusted diluted earnings per share in the range of $0.50 to $0.56
- Total year adjusted diluted earnings per share in the range of $2.30 to $2.45
- Capital expenditures expected to be approximately $175 million
- Cash flow from operations expected to exceed $430 million
Bemis Company Reports 2012 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.