- Total revenues for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 increased 8.2% to $135.9 million, compared to the same period in fiscal 2012, which was attributable primarily to growth from the company’s key commercial products.
- Based on accounting principles generally accepted in the U.S. (GAAP), Alkermes reported net income of $16.3 million, or a basic and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $0.12, for the third quarter of fiscal 2013. This compared to a GAAP net loss of $14.8 million, or a basic and diluted loss per share of $0.11, for the same period in fiscal 2012.
- The company reported non-GAAP 1 net income of $46.5 million, or a non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.34, for the third quarter of fiscal 2013. This compared to non-GAAP net income of $12.8 million, or a non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.10, for the same period in fiscal 2012.
Alkermes Plc Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.