The factors described in the Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements section of this release represent continuing risks to this forecast. Reconciliations of full-year adjusted to reported diluted EPS are shown in Table 1.
|Table 1 - Altria's Full-Year Earnings Per Share Guidance Excluding Special Items|
|Reported diluted EPS||$||2.34||to||$||2.40||$||2.06||14||%||to||17||%|
|Loss on early extinguishment of debt||—||0.28|
|Asset impairment, exit and implementation costs||—||0.01|
|SABMiller special items||0.01||(0.08||)|
|PMCC leveraged lease benefit||—||(0.03||)|
|Adjusted diluted EPS||$||2.35||to||$||2.41||$||2.21||6||%||to||9||%|
* Excludes the tax impact of the PMCC leveraged lease benefit.
Altria anticipates that 2013 capital expenditures will be in the range of $125 million to $150 million, and depreciation and amortization will be approximately $215 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV