Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Michael Monahan, commented, “During the quarter, the Company continued to invest in several growth initiatives, including ecommerce and Volly, which are expected to help drive future revenue. We remain focused on our cost structure to support the changing mix of our business and to gain leverage as revenue improves. The Company will continue to take actions, as necessary, to reduce costs and make the appropriate investments in the business to drive shareholder returns.”
2013 Annual Guidance
This guidance discusses future results which are inherently subject to unforeseen risks and developments. As such, discussions about the business outlook should be read in the context of an uncertain future, as well as the risk factors identified in the safe harbor language at the end of this release and as more fully outlined in the Company's 2011 Form 10-K Annual Report and other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
In 2013, the Company expects revenue growth in its Enterprise Solutions Group and a moderation in the decline of revenue in its SMB Solutions Group. Revenue in 2013 is expected to benefit from growth in the Company’s new ecommerce, print outsourcing and software solutions. The Company also expects revenue to benefit from improving trends in equipment sales, including increased placements of Connect+ and SendSuiteLive; as well as a moderation in the decline of its recurring revenue streams. The Company expects that the economic and postal environments will not improve or deteriorate significantly in 2013 as compared to 2012.The Company’s 2013 guidance is as follows:
- Revenue, excluding the impacts of currency, to be in the range of flat to 3 percent growth when compared to 2012;
- GAAP earnings per diluted share from continuing operations to be in the range of $1.85 to $2.00, which excludes any unusual items that may occur during the year;
- Free cash flow to be in the range of $600 million to $700 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts