Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Michael Monahan, commented, “During the quarter, the Company continued to invest in several growth initiatives, including ecommerce and Volly, which are expected to help drive future revenue. We remain focused on our cost structure to support the changing mix of our business and to gain leverage as revenue improves. The Company will continue to take actions, as necessary, to reduce costs and make the appropriate investments in the business to drive shareholder returns.”
2013 Annual Guidance
This guidance discusses future results which are inherently subject to unforeseen risks and developments. As such, discussions about the business outlook should be read in the context of an uncertain future, as well as the risk factors identified in the safe harbor language at the end of this release and as more fully outlined in the Company's 2011 Form 10-K Annual Report and other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
In 2013, the Company expects revenue growth in its Enterprise Solutions Group and a moderation in the decline of revenue in its SMB Solutions Group. Revenue in 2013 is expected to benefit from growth in the Company’s new ecommerce, print outsourcing and software solutions. The Company also expects revenue to benefit from improving trends in equipment sales, including increased placements of Connect+ and SendSuiteLive; as well as a moderation in the decline of its recurring revenue streams. The Company expects that the economic and postal environments will not improve or deteriorate significantly in 2013 as compared to 2012.The Company’s 2013 guidance is as follows:
- Revenue, excluding the impacts of currency, to be in the range of flat to 3 percent growth when compared to 2012;
- GAAP earnings per diluted share from continuing operations to be in the range of $1.85 to $2.00, which excludes any unusual items that may occur during the year;
- Free cash flow to be in the range of $600 million to $700 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV