- Fourth quarter revenue of $1.3 billion; Adjusted EPS of $0.56; GAAP EPS of $0.55.
- Year-over-year revenue growth in Management Services; first since 2008.
- Year-over-year revenue growth in International Mailing, Software and Mail Services.
- Revenue trends continue to improve in the SMB group.
- Full year revenue of $4.9 billion; Adjusted EPS of $2.18, which includes a first quarter $0.11 per share tax benefit; GAAP EPS of $2.21.
- Full year free cash flow of $769 million.
- Results reflect International Mail Services (IMS) as a discontinued operation.
- The Board of Directors approved a first quarter 2013 dividend of $0.375 per share for the Company’s common stock.
Pitney Bowes Announces Fourth Quarter And Annual Results For 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts