CANTON, Mass., Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN), the parent company of Dunkin' Donuts (DD) and Baskin-Robbins (BR), today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share of common stock, an increase of four cents, or 27 percent, from the prior quarter. The dividend is payable on February 20, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 11, 2013. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120516/NE07970LOGO )
"We believe that our ability to increase our dividend in our second year as a public company reflects the confidence we have in our business, the sustainability of our cash flow and our commitment to enhance shareholder value," said Paul Carbone, Chief Financial Officer, Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
About Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc .With more than 17,400 points of distribution in nearly 60 countries worldwide, Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) is one of the world's leading franchisors of quick service restaurants (QSR) serving hot and cold coffee and baked goods, as well as hard-serve ice cream. At the end of fiscal year 2012, Dunkin' Brands' nearly 100 percent franchised business model included more than 10,400 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants and nearly 7,000 Baskin-Robbins restaurants. For the full-year 2012, the company had franchisee-reported sales of approximately $8.8 billion. Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. is headquartered in Canton, Mass.
SOURCE Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV