Comparethemarket.com Helps Consumers Find The Best Deals On Loans
LONDON, January 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
With many consumers looking to get their finances in order this year, comparison websites such as comparethemarket.com allow people to compare deals on low interest, no fuss loans meaning consumers can start 2013 with financial piece of mind.
Thanks to low interest rates, providers are able to offer some great deals on loans. Clydesdale Bank has just launched its lowest loan rate on the market for the last decade, at 5.1% APR for 1 to 7 years for loans of between £7,500 and £15,000.
Russell Davies, Director of Money at comparethe market.com, one of the UK's leading price comparison sites commented: "If you are choosing to take out a loan to sort out your finances, it is worth visiting a price comparison website like comparethe market.com to get the right deal on your repayments. We offer our customers an easy and quick way to compare loan providers and products, ensuring that they can find the right loan to suit their needs."comparethe market.com will hunt and find you the deals you're looking for as quickly as possible. Whether it's a new credit card, loan, mortgage, current account or savings account you're after, comparing with comparethe market.com allows you to see a variety of the market's best deals and offers. Specialising in more than just loans, comparethe market.com provides customers with an easy way to find the right deal on a wide range of insurance and financial products including car insurance, home insurance, van insurance, bike insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and credit cards. It also offers comparisons for a range of household utilities including electricity, gas, phone, broadband and digital TV. About comparethemarket.com
- compare the marke t.com was launched in 2006 and has grown rapidly over the past six years to become one of the UK's leading price comparison websites.
- compare the market .com provides customers with an easy way to make the right choice for them on a wide range of products including motor, home, life, travel and pet insurance as well as utilities and money products such as, credit cards and loans.
- compare the market .com actively selects its brand partners, working with the best and most trusted organisations to ensure quality service to consumers .
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts