Johnson Electric Launches High Speed Rotary Solenoid
HONG KONG, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson Electric today announced a high speed rotary solenoid product line, marketed under the Ledex brand. The Ledex HTA product line is designed for high speed sorting applications found in the materials handling and industrial automation market segments. The Ledex HTA product line delivers a 40% speed improvement to create a new combination of torque, speed and operating life to fill a previously un-served market need.
"Designers of high throughput automated material handling equipment require faster solenoids for low load diverting, latching and locking," said Jim Dick, Johnson Electric's senior vice president of Strategic Marketing. "The HTA product provides a new operating point with the highest speed and over ten million life cycles," he added.
About Johnson Electric GroupThe Johnson Electric Group is the world's leading provider of innovative motion systems and components for automotive applications, domestic equipment, office equipment, industrial products, consumer products and medical devices. The Group is headquartered in Hong Kong and has over 40,000 employees in 23 countries. Innovation and product design centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Israel, Japan, UK and the USA. Production centers are located in China, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Hungary, USA, Brazil, India and other countries. Johnson Electric Holdings Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (code 179). Contact: Jim Dick+852-26636714 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV