BAODING, China, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) ("Yingli Green Energy" or the "Company"), a leading solar energy company and one of the world's largest vertically integrated photovoltaic manufacturers, which markets its products under the brand " Yingli Solar," today announced that it has entered a strategic partnership agreement (the "Agreement") with SAP AG, a world leader in enterprise software and software-related services.
According to the Agreement, Yingli Green Energy will apply SAP's enterprise resource planning ("ERP") software and business intelligence ("BI") solutions. The implementation of the ERP software and the BI solutions (the "Project") is designed to be accomplished in four phases. Yingli Green Energy expects the first phase of the Project to be online in October 2013. SAP also appointed its vice president in China as a member of the project steering committee, and established a supervisory team to ensure the successful completion of the Project.
"We're pleased to unveil this strategic partnership with SAP," said Mr.
Liansheng Miao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Yingli Green Energy. "By leveraging SAP's market-leading ERP software and business intelligence solutions, we hope to further optimize our global management efficiency, streamline our processes across all functional divisions, enable efficient decision making process based on reliable and real-time business data, and ultimately, enhance our competitiveness and drive the sustainable growth of our business globally."
About Yingli Gree n Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV