From 2010 to 2012, she was CEO at online video streaming portal ZOOMBY.RU. The site became one of the segment leaders in the space of a year under her guidance. From 2008 to 2012, Yulia Mitrovich was a partner at Web Media Group, a consumer internet projects investment company (assets include dostavka.ru, zoomby.ru, bank.ru, credit.ru, menu.ru). From 2004 to 2007, Yulia she worked as a consultant at McKinsey & Company, a leading international management consulting company.
Yulia has been named one of the most promising online entrepreneurs both in Russia and abroad on numerous occasions.
About CTC Media, Inc.
CTC Media is a leading independent media company in Russia, with operations throughout Russia and in a number of other CIS markets. It operates three free-to-air television networks in Russia – CTC, Domashny and Peretz – as well as Channel 31 in Kazakhstan and a TV company in Moldova, with a combined potential audience of over 150 million people. The international pay-TV version of the CTC channel is available in North America, Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Central and South East Asia. CTC Media also has its own TV content production capabilities through its Story First Production subsidiary. The Company's common stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "CTCM". For more information on CTC Media, please visit www.ctcmedia.ru .The CTC Media, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=9587
CONTACT: Ekaterina Ostrova Director, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations +7 495 783 3650 firstname.lastname@example.org Irina Klimova Senior Manager, Investor Relations +7 495 981 0740 email@example.com Viktoriya Bakaeva Head of Media Relations, Press Secretary +7 495 785 6347, ext. 1210 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV