(1) TFG invests substantially all its capital through a master fund, Tetragon Financial Group Master Fund Limited ("TFGMF") in which it holds a 100% share.(2)Calculation is with reference to US GAAP Shares outstanding (approximately 98.8 million), which is determined by reducing TFG legal shares issued and outstanding by approximately 6.5 million shares held in treasury, 16.6 million shares held by a subsidiary and 11.8 million shares held in escrow.
Tetragon Financial Group Limited (TFG) - Monthly Update For December 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.