Backlog as of December 31, 2012 was approximately $3.75 billion, an increase of approximately 7 percent as compared with 2011 and total backlog, both booked and awarded but unbooked, was a record at approximately $8.25 billion.
Commenting on the Company’s outlook, Mr. Khoury stated, “Our raised full-year 2013 guidance of approximately $3.45 per diluted share represents an increase of approximately 22 percent as compared to 2012 EPS and is based upon the expectation of strong operating earnings growth driven by significant margin expansion in each of the Company’s three segments. It also reflects recent changes to tax legislation. Our record total backlog, both booked and awarded but unbooked, of approximately $8.25 billion, our expectation for a 14 percent CAGR in wide-body aircraft deliveries over the next three years, our expectation of rapidly growing revenues from our SFE program deliveries, the expectation for continued growth in global passenger travel, and the attendant increases in capacity all provide a foundation for expected solid revenue growth in 2013, and an acceleration in revenue growth beginning in 2014.”
The Company’s 2013 financial guidance is as follows:
- The Company expects continued strong bookings in 2013 driven by the robust wide-body aircraft delivery outlook, bookings from prior SFE awarded programs, and a modest recovery in aftermarket demand, and expects to end the year with a book-to-bill ratio in excess of 1 to 1.
- 2013 revenues are expected to be approximately $3.35 billion, and, based on scheduled program deliveries, are expected to be stronger in the second half of the year.
- The Company expects 2013 EPS of approximately $3.45 per diluted share. The EPS guidance of $3.45 per diluted share represents an increase of approximately 22 percent as compared with 2012 EPS of $2.83 per diluted share (2012 EPS of $2.83 adjusted to exclude 2012 debt prepayment costs). The Company’s 2013 earnings per share guidance is inclusive of approximately $20 million of expected 2013 AIT costs.
- 2013 free cash flow conversion ratio is expected to be approximately 70 percent of net earnings, weighted more heavily toward the second half of 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts