B/E Aerospace, Inc. (Nasdaq: BEAV), the world’s leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products and the world’s leading distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables, today announced fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results.
FOURTH QUARTER 2012 HIGHLIGHTS VERSUS FOURTH QUARTER PRIOR YEAR
- Revenues of $803.2 million increased 22.7 percent.
- Operating earnings were $138.1 million, an increase of 26.6 percent, and operating margin of 17.2 percent increased 50 basis points.
- Net earnings and earnings per diluted share were $75.2 million and $0.73 per share, increases of 31.2 percent and 30.4 percent, respectively.
FULL YEAR 2012 HIGHLIGHTS VERSUS FULL YEAR 2011
- Revenues of $3.085 billion increased 23.4 percent.
- Operating earnings were $540.0 million, an increase of 26.2 percent, and operating margin of 17.5 percent increased 40 basis points.
- Net earnings and earnings per diluted share, adjusted to exclude debt prepayment costs, were $291.3 million and $2.83 per share, reflecting increases of 27.9 percent and 26.3 percent, respectively.
- Net earnings and earnings per diluted share, on a GAAP basis to include debt prepayment costs, were $233.7 million and $2.27 per share.
2013 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
- The Company is increasing its 2013 earnings per share (EPS) guidance by $0.07 per share to approximately $3.45 per diluted share, representing an increase in EPS of approximately 22 percent as compared to 2012 EPS (2012 EPS adjusted to exclude debt prepayment costs).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts