Official GUNDAM Information Portal "GUNDAM.INFO" Reopens After Remodeling; Commemorative Registration Campaign Under Way
TOKYO, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. (hereafter referred to as BNG) has refurbished its official portal site for GUNDAM information.
The site, which can be accessed in Chinese (both traditional and simplified), English and Korean, carries a variety of information, including the latest news on GUNDAM, movies, music, GUNPLA and other goods, games and publications, for GUNDAM fans around the world. The renewed site introduces NAMCO BANDAI IDs which permit a player to set up a GUNDAM as his/her own avatar, fight with other GUNDAM avatars and collect GUNDAMs. GUNDAM fans can enjoy attractive and entertaining contents.
To commemorate its refurbishing and reopening, the GUNDAM.INFO site has been carrying out a Registration Campaign since December 1, 2012, for GUNDAM fans the world over, except those living in Japan. Featured prizes include "iPad minis" and "telephone cards." To enter, please visit the "Registration Campaign" page on the site.
- GUNDAM.INFO official site:URL: http://www.gundam.info/Site Features: Latest news on anime/musicMerchandise information on GUNPLA, DVDs & Blu-ray, games, etc.Presentation of GUNDAM worksPresentation of GUNDAM mobile suitsBlogs on GUNPLA - GUNDAM.INFO Registration CampaignCampaign period: December 1, 2012 - February 28, 2013Qualifications for entry: Those people living outside of Japan who have registered membership on the GUNDAM.INFO official site Prizes for winners: iPad mini for 50 winners, telephone card for 150 winners. About NAMCO BANDAI Games, Inc. Headquartered in Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo. Its president is Satoshi Oshita. Contact: Kenichi ShimadaNAMCO BANDAI Games, Inc.Tel: +81-3-6744-6054e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE NAMCO BANDAI Games, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts