D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE:DHI), America’s Builder, announced that it has priced a registered underwritten public offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 3.625% senior notes due 2018 and $300 million aggregate principal amount of 4.75% senior notes due 2023. The senior notes due 2018 will pay interest semi-annually at a rate of 3.625% per year and will mature on February 15, 2018. The senior notes due 2023 will pay interest semi-annually at a rate of 4.75% per year and will mature on February 15, 2023. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on February 5, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. D.R. Horton will use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., RBS Securities Inc., UBS Securities LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC acted as Joint Book-Running Managers in the transaction.
The Company has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus supplement) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the offering to which this press release relates. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement, the accompanying prospectus and when available, the final prospectus supplement, may be obtained by visiting EDGAR on the SEC's web site at www.sec.gov, by contacting J.P. Morgan Securities LLC by telephone at (800) 245-8812 or at the following address: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attn: High Yield Syndicate, 383 Madison Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10179.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these senior notes, nor shall there be any offer, solicitation or sale of these senior notes in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The senior notes offering is being made only by means of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV