EDMONTON, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. ("Cash Store Financial") (TSX: CSF) (NYSE: CSFS) today released the details for its management conference call and webcast with shareholders, analysts and institutional investors. Discussed will be the first quarter results for the three months ended December 31, 2012, on Thursday, February 7 th, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. MST ( 11:30 am EST). The results will be released after market closes on Wednesday, February 6 th, 2013.
The conference call may be accessed by dialing toll-free 1-888-231-8191 and providing the conference ID # 94247705. It will also be broadcast live via the Internet at: http://cnw.ca/4WLO2.
A replay of the conference call will be available until February 14, 2013, by dialing toll-free 1-855-859-2056 and providing the conference ID # 94247705.
About Cash Store FinancialCash Store Financial is the only lender and broker of short‐term advances and provider of other financial services in Canada that is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CSF). Cash Store Financial also trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CSFS). Cash Store Financial operates 512 branches across Canada under the banners "Cash Store Financial", "Instaloans" and "The Title Store". Cash Store Financial also operates 25 branches in the United Kingdom. Cash Store Financial and Instaloans primarily act as lenders and brokers to facilitate short-term advances and provide other financial services to income-earning consumers who may not be able to obtain them from traditional banks. Cash Store Financial also provides a private-label debit card (the "Freedom" card) and a prepaid credit card (the "Freedom MasterCard") as well as other financial services, including bank accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV