Love Thy Canadian Neighbor Package At Seattle's Mayflower Park Hotel
SEATTLE, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The historic Mayflower Park Hotel welcomes its neighbors to the north with the Love Thy Canadian Neighbor Package, which includes classic or deluxe accommodations, complimentary breakfast for two as well as in-and-out valet parking ( $35 a night).
"For over 85 years, Canadians from all Provinces have made the Mayflower Park home when visiting Seattle. We appreciate the business they have given us and the friendships we have made along the way. As a good neighbor, we want to say thank you for the business and offer complimentary breakfast and parking," said Paul Ishii, General Manager of the Mayflower Park Hotel.
Rates for the Mayflower Park Hotel's Love Thy Canadian Neighbor Package start at $189 for a classic guestroom and $199 for a deluxe room. The package is available through October of 2013. Reservations: 206-382-6990, 800-426-5100 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rates are based on a space available basis and do not include tax.
Built in 1927, the beautifully renovated Mayflower Park Hotel is one of the last remaining locally owned and independent hotels in the Seattle area. Centrally located in the heart of the retail district, the hotel is connected to Westlake Center, the Monorail and Seattle's Light Rail that extends to SeaTac Airport. It is a member of Historic Hotels of America® that includes such other notables as The Greenbrier in West Virginia and The Brown Palace in Denver. The hotel is also home to the award-winning Martini bar, Oliver's, and Seattle's Best Mediterranean Restaurant, Andaluca Restaurant and Bar.Located at 405 Olive Way in Seattle, the Mayflower Park Hotel is operated by local owners Birney and Marie Dempcy and managed by Paul Ishii, General Manager. "Quite Simply, One of a Kind™"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV